-->

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen


The review you are currently reading is on What happened to Goodbye. What happened to Goodbye was written by Sarah Dessen. I would classify this book as Teen. I gave it a 3 star rating. I will explain later in this review.

McLean has traveled from place to place with her Dad ever since her Mom and him divorced. Each town has given her the chance to be a different person. Now, finally, she has chosen to be herself, but she is not sure who that is. But can her new friends help her to find out who that is?

I am a bit dissapointed in this book because I would have liked a bit more action. There was only really one big event. I also thought it was a bit slow-paced. Otherwise I thought it was ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment