-->

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Matched by Ally Condie

The review you are currently reading is on Matched. It is 1st of the Matched series. Matched was written by Ally Condie. I would classify this book as Teen. I gave it a 5 star rating. I will explain later in this review.

Cassia is just about to get Matched. Getting Matched is a big part of someone in her society's life. When she gets home she cant wait to see what her partner has written about himself, but when she looks on the screen she sees not just one person but two people. Cassia must now decide to love and risk her life of to follow the society and be stuck without her true love forever.

I love how Cassia's feelings are described so vividly. She has so many things to think about and, somehow, she can make sense of it all and can choose a path for her life.

Overall this is one of my favorite books, I absolutely love it. I cannot wait for Crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment