-->

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Across the Universe by Beth Revis

The review you are currently reading is on Across the Universe. It is 1st of the Across the Universe series. Across the Universe was written by Beth Revis. I would classify this book as Teen. I gave it a 5 star rating. I will explain later in this review.

Amy is cyrogenicaly frozen on Godspeed and is traveling 'across the universe' to a new planet. Her and the other passengers and going to try and substain life on this new planet. She does not know when she will wake up, but only that it is a 301 year journey. When she is woken up 50 years early she nearly drowns and is very upset and angry. Now she and Elder must figure out who is causing these constant murders.

I liked this book because of the mystery and the way it unravelled throughout the story. I also liked the way Amy and Elder gradually changed throught the events in the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment