-->

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Graceling by Kristin Cashore

The review you are currently reading is on Graceling. It is 1st of the Graceling series. Graceling was written by Kristin Cashore. I would classify this book as Young Adult. I gave it a 4 star rating. I will explain later in this review.

Katsa's grace is something of which she despises-killing. When she meets Prince Po her life starts to get more and more complicated and she gets stuck with big secrets. Her life starts unravelling: her grace, her hearts desire, and more inportant things. Katsa discovers who she really is on this lifechanging journey.

I liked this book because of how Katsa discovers who she truly is. I only gave it 4 stars because the beginning is a bit slow, but otherwise this is a great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment