-->

Friday, July 1, 2011

I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

The review you are currently reading is on I am Number Four. It is 1st of the Lorien Legacies series. I am Number Four was written by Pittacus Lore. I would classify this book as Teen. I gave it a 5 star rating. I will explain later in this review.

Four has been to many places, hiding from aliens trying to catch him. Long ago Four and 8 other children were brought to Earth, after their planet was destroyed, to hide from the Mogadoriens. The eight children are being killed in order and are the last of there race. 1,2,and 3 are dead, but now it is Fours turn. When he moves to Paridise, Ohio, he doesn't want to leave, even though the Mogadoriens are hot on his trail. He finally has a real life and wants to keep it. Can he save himself to save his race?

I really liked this book. It had a lot of suspence and there was always action going on. This is one of my favourite books. I cannot wait for the next book.

3 comments:

  1. That book sounds interesting. I'll read it sometime.
    ~Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the movie ! but it was cut though >.<
    i wonder if there will be any additional

    - april
    http://iwriteitalldownhere.blogspot.com
    Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice I'm reading I am Number 4 now, along w/ other books{: I just started blogging so I don't have a lot of reviews up but I will soon.

    http://ya-toxic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete