-->

Friday, June 10, 2011

If I Stay by Gale Forman

The review you are currently reading is on If I Stay. If I Stay was written by Gale Forman. I would classify this book as . I gave it a 3 star rating. I will explain later in this review.

Mia is a normal girl going out for a drive one day with her family when a terrible accident occours. Mia wakes up finding herself out of her body, her family dead, watching herself slowly dying and completly invisible to all others around her. In hospital looking at her dying body she finally realizes who she is. She feels like she has nothing left. Memories are flooding back to her and she sees if her life is worth the fight. Mia is now faced with a life threatining decision, but who will she be after this terrible accident. Will her life be worth waiting for, or will she just live the rest of her life in misery?

I liked this book because of all the how it shows you that all your memories make up yourself. That your memories are different personality traits. I did not like it becasue she was in the same place (a hospital) for 3/4 of the book.

Overall this book was an ok book. I am more of a person for action so this was not my favourite but it was nice to try a different type of book. In future I will stay away from these types of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment