-->

Friday, June 10, 2011

Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George

The review you are currently reading is on Princess of the Midnight Ball. Princess of the Midnight Ball was written by Jessica Day George. I would classify this book as Teen. I gave it a 5 star rating. I will explain later in this review. 

This is an enchanting novel based on the twelve dancing princesses. Each morning all of the princesses shoes are worn out and in tatters, even then they are brand new. Galen, a soldier just back from war, gets work as a gardner in the kings palace garden. Day after day he watched Rose, oldest of the princesses, from the gardens admiring her beautiful face. One day Rose grew sick, with her shoes still wearing out and herself not getting any better, Galen tried to solve the misleading mystery of the princesses worn out shoes.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book in many ways. I liked how it showed you two different points of view on the same event. I also liked that the book was constently moving along to the next thing, which kept it exiting.

Overall this was one of my favourite books ever!! I really enjoyed it because you had so many things to think about and it all joined together in the big conclusion. Best book ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment