-->

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

In My Mailbox

I am now adding the in my mailbox feature!! It shows all the books I have picked up in the past week or two. I hope you all like it, if you don't please comment below and tell me it is not worth it. In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren, so I would like to thank her. Please visit the link.
Thank you,

These are the titles I have picked up this week-















Beastly-Alex Flinn
Before I Fall-Lauren Oliver
City of Bones-Cassandra Clare
Hush, Hush-Becca Fitzpatrica
Need-Carrie Jones
Fallen-Lauren Kate
Twilight-Stephanie Meyer
Timeless-Alexandra Monior
Stolen-Lucy Christopher

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed Beastly and thought it was so much better than the Film!! I hope you enjoy reading all your books this week, you have some amazing ones.

    Check out my IMM here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    Emma @ LostinaYAboook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete